How I Can Help You Buy a Home
Whether it’s your first home or if you’re an experienced buyer, purchasing a home is a complex process.
The real estate market is constantly changing and it is impossible to time the market. If you are a buyer, think about two main things when looking for a home:
#1. Location-you can change a home but not its location. This means, not only the city and county but the neighborhood vibe. Do you like woodsy? Do you like hills? Do you want walkability? Do you want suburban or urban? Is the school district important?
#2. Where are you willing to compromise? Do you need 3 or 4 bedrooms? Do you need an attached garage? Are you willing to make updates? Knowing the answer to these questions will help you find what you are looking for. Sometimes these questions can not be answered right away. You may need to start the search and refine it as you go. It is all part of the process.
Once you’ve found the home that’s right for you, I will guide you through the process of making an offer; negotiating the terms of the sale; getting your potential purchase inspected, repaired, and appraised; and closing the sale.
When you work with me, you will:
- Be more likely to find a home that meets all your criteria
- Lessen the amount of time it will take to find your home
- Understand all the terms, processes, and documents used when buying your home
- Have up-to-date market information that will allow you to make informed decisions
- Have a skilled negotiator working on your behalf, one who is committed to looking after your best interests
- Enjoy peace of mind, knowing that all the details of your purchase are being taken care of by an experienced and knowledgeable professional
How I Can Help You Sell a HomeHelping find a buyer for your home is only one facet of a real estate professional’s job. There are many more aspects including explaining the basic real estate practices and principles and all the related paperwork, Performing a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to help determine your home’s value, helping to prepare your home for sale, listing your home, marketing your home, keeping you informed throughout the process. When the sale begins, it’s important to work with someone who will assist you with the paperwork, negotiate on your behalf, make sure deadlines are met, and work with the escrow company. By working with me, you will:
- Be more likely to realize the highest return on the sale of your home
- Reduce the number of days your home is on the market
- Become familiar with all the terms, processes, and paperwork involved in selling your home
- Have confidence that your home will enjoy exposure to more buyers and agents with qualified buyers
- Receive regularly updated market information that will enable you to make informed decisions
- Have a skilled negotiator working on your behalf
- Have peace of mind knowing that all the details of your sale are being handled properly by a licensed and trained professional